I Am Acceptance was created for you. We dedicate ourselves to advocating for students and their wellbeing and want to know what you would like to see on your campus to improve mental health programs.
Please fill out the form below to contact us directly. In the form, please describe the current mental health resources that you know about on your campus and how you would like to see mental health improve on campus. We are here to help!
I Am Acceptance is launching a newsletter to help the community begin and maintain their journey to self-acceptance and mental wellbeing. To join, click here (link to become a member).
If you are looking to get more involved with I Am Acceptance, please look into our Acceptance Ambassador Program to learn more about what college students are doing around the United States to destigmatize mental health (link to Ambassador Program
I Am Acceptance has developed a comprehensive Acceptance Ambassador Program for college students to gain experience in event planning, partnership development, and communications surrounding mental wellness.
The ideal Acceptance Ambassador candidate is someone who is passionate about mental health and creating significant change on their college campus. Ambassadors are an integral part of the I Am Acceptance team and are responsible for developing programs focused on mental wellness on and off-campus.
Acceptance Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Ability to plan and execute programs and events for college students on and off-campus
- Willingness to reach out and collaborate with university administrators on your campus and other campuses around your location
- Writing blog entries for I Am Acceptance surrounding your mental health and wellness interests
- Liaise with counseling resources on your campus to increase conversation and awareness of mental health resources available to students
- Ability to dedicate 5-10 hours/week
If you would like to apply, please click this link.
Please note this is a volunteer position with the opportunity for academic internship credit.